Re: The hardest decisions of my life

  • joy2002cjm
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2010
      Impressive article, I wish America would follow her lead.

      Carolyn

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2010
        We don't have leaders like her here.  At least not yet.

        Impressive article, I wish America would follow her lead.

        Carolyn

        > The Slovak Prime Minister Iveta Radicova talked to The Financial Times about "the hardest decision" in her life and no intention to change her values:

        > <http://tinyurl.com/26j2kwx>

        > Martin

      • votrubam
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2010
          > At least not yet.

          In the meantime, in connection with Bratislava's criticized refusal to borrow money in order to loan it to Greece -- preliminary reports on the European Union's on-site audit of Greek finances, two weeks before its conclusion, suggest that Athens has still been fudging its books, that its debt has been higher than it claimed:

          <http://tinyurl.com/25kkyj6>

          Martin
        • joy2002cjm
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 11, 2010
            Again, an interesting article. This does not surprise me that the debt in Greece is higher than originally predicted. I am impresed with Slovakia's refusal to be involved. It appears to be even wiser than initially thought. Your level of reading is also impressive. Thank you for the information and link.

            Carolyn

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 12, 2010
              She is tough.  Gotta love that.