Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Handicrafts--11

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
      This is just a guess, but I would assume that "linen" refers to the
      finished product (cloth), and "flaxen thread" refers to the raw material,
      or unwoven thread.

      Bill Brna

      On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 19:29:05 -0000 "votrubam" <votrubam@...>
      writes:

      > linen and flaxen thread

      Can anyone, kindly, explain what's the difference?

    • Fedor, Helen
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
        Oops. That didn't come out quite right. I meant "linen fabric and thread".

        All ops. and oops my own

        Can anyone, kindly, explain what's the difference?