Re: Handicrafts--11

  • votrubam
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
      > linen and flaxen thread

      Can anyone, kindly, explain what's the difference?

      Martin
    • William F Brna
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
        This is just a guess, but I would assume that "linen" refers to the
        finished product (cloth), and "flaxen thread" refers to the raw material,
        or unwoven thread.

        Bill Brna

        On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 19:29:05 -0000 "votrubam" <votrubam@...>
        writes:

        > linen and flaxen thread

        Can anyone, kindly, explain what's the difference?

      • Fedor, Helen
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
          Oops. That didn't come out quite right. I meant "linen fabric and thread".

          All ops. and oops my own

          Can anyone, kindly, explain what's the difference?