Re: [Slovak-World] New Jersey Festival

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
      Katherine, you are way too kind. :-) It was alot of fun- and seeing the
      President's undivided attention while I played/sand "Hori, aj niz~ina, nas~a
      mila krajina..." was really special.

      However, the real heart of the festival was Svojna from Michalovce. They were,
      as always, awesome; thier music is often featured on www.jankohrasko.sk.  Also,
      finding that fujara from Mikulas Rybar (now to save pennies) was also
      inspiring.... But I made the mistake of being too surprised when it was handed
      to me. I knew what it was- but I don't think the seller did. :-P Well, he does
      now. :-D
      Love you all!
      Ben