Re: Slovak Festival in Holmdel, NJ

  • joy2002cjm
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29 5:53 AM
      I also was at the Slovak Festival. It was my first time going. It was absolutely fabulous. The vendors were wonderful and the music, costumes and dance were great. Helene and her Mom were great. I took my parents with me (who are in their late 70s). They also had a great time. Everyone was so friendly. It was a great experience. I am so glad I went and will be back next year!!

      Carolyn