Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Festival New Jersey

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 24 10:14 AM
      Hi Lubos - look for my exhibit of Slovak folk dress at the festival - will be
      great to see you. Would love to meet any others from Slovak World who can make
      it - be sure to say hello - i will be at my exhibit and  will have a big wreath
      of flowers on my head. My mother is coming too - 93 years young!!!! and we will
      be in the parade of kroj at 2 pm - that is if we can get up the stairs to the
      stage.

      helene