Re: [Slovak-World] Police in Slovakia,

  • John Polko
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2010
      This happened about a year before the euro became the official currency.  Sorry, I should
      have mentioned that.

      regards,

      john e polko.

      From: Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 7:28 PM

      Sounds like maybe no tag? You know, the one you must purchase for highway use
      -- it's probably legal for them to charge you for that whether or not you are
      actually on the highway.

      Caye