Re: [Slovak-World] Ancestry dot com

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2010
      Thanks, just found a few more records!

      Caye

      --- On Fri, 9/3/10, haluska <ddhalusker@...> wrote:

      From: haluska <ddhalusker@...>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Ancestry dot com
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, September 3, 2010, 5:38 AM

      FYI

      I saw an advertisement on television stating FREE naturalization record searches

      this Labor Day weekend on Ancestry.com for any one that is interested....No

      other details.

      Dennis

    • haluska
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2010
        Me too ! Check this poor trancription for Michal Lesko......

        Name: Michaly Liozko
        Arrival Date: 1 Nov 1898
        Age: 14
        Estimated birth year: abt 1884