Ancestry dot com

  • haluska
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2010
      FYI

      I saw an advertisement on television stating FREE naturalization record searches
      this Labor Day weekend on Ancestry.com for any one that is interested....No
      other details.

      Dennis
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2010
        Thanks, just found a few more records!

        Caye

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2010
          Me too ! Check this poor trancription for Michal Lesko......

          Name: Michaly Liozko
          Arrival Date: 1 Nov 1898
          Age: 14
          Estimated birth year: abt 1884