Help...

  • john aa
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2 8:18 AM
      Please help recruit someone Slovakia in Cincinnati?

      Thank Caye...
      J.

      I think that's a fairly close translation -- depending on your context.

      Caye

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 19 2:50 AM
        Skoda, nikto nepomoze ...........

        To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2010
          Hello,

          Please, help recruit someone slovak man in to USA ?

          I do have Green Card & Work Permit.

          J.

        • john aa
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 27, 2011

            Hello,

            Please, help recruit someone slovak man in to Cincinnati, OH ?

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 14, 2011
              Hello,

              Please, help recruit someone slovak man in to Cincinnati, OH ?

              I have Green Card & Work Permit.

              J.