Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Traditional agriculture--64

  • Lubos Brieda
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2010
      There are few more photos
      at http://www.iamlubos.com/travel/sib/sib3.php including a shot from the outside
      and one with zincica all over my pants. Unfortunately this salas burned down not
      too long after this picture was taken. No clue if it got rebuilt.
      -- Lubos Brieda --
      Slovak recipes: www.slovakcooking.com
      hikes and travel: www.iamlubos.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2010
        Hi Helen,
        "All opinions are my own" caught my eye the first time something you
        posted displayed it. I thought "wow, if we all felt that way, there would be
        peace in the world" That little phrase is not annoying at all, great thought.
        Reen