Help...

  • john aa
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2010
      Pomoze prosim niekto zamestnat slovaka v Cincinnati ?

      J.

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 31, 2010
        Please help recruit someone Slovakia in Cincinnati?
        I think that's a fairly close translation -- depending on your context.

        Caye

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2010
          Please help recruit someone Slovakia in Cincinnati?

          Thank Caye...
          J.

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 19, 2010
            Skoda, nikto nepomoze ...........

            To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thursday, September 2, 2010, 11:18 AM

            Please help recruit JOB someone Slovakia in Cincinnati?

            Thank Caye...
            J.

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 16, 2010
              Hello,

              Please, help recruit someone slovak man in to USA ?

              I do have Green Card & Work Permit.

              J.

            • john aa
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 27 5:37 PM

                Hello,

                Please, help recruit someone slovak man in to Cincinnati, OH ?

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 14, 2011
                  Hello,

                  Please, help recruit someone slovak man in to Cincinnati, OH ?

                  I have Green Card & Work Permit.

                  J.