Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Traditional agriculture--51

  • jenna-m
    Message 1 of 66 , Aug 7 12:15 AM
      My grandfather's last name was also 'gergely'.  I was told last year that it was
      translated as Gregory.
      Jenna

      Message 66 of 66 , Aug 14 7:03 PM
        I agree with Lubos, your wealth of knowledge is amazing and you should create a book of sorts. Sharing your knowledge helps it to live on and enrich all of us. Thanks for sharing here.
        Carolyn