Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Traditional agriculture--51

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 66 , Aug 6, 2010
      Larry,

      Could be the Irish.  Their church was the first attended by our Slovak people and they worked in the leather Industry with us.

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo

      From: lkocik@... <lkocik@...>

      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Thursday, August 5, 2010, 5:29 PM

      ...In the movie "On The Waterfront" Marlon Brando, after repeatedly being called a pollack, in a derogatory sense, by his brother-in-law calls him on his ignorance, telling him there are "Poles" and "Polish people"

      but no such thing as a pollack.

      Larry

      Message 66 of 66 , Aug 14, 2010
        I agree with Lubos, your wealth of knowledge is amazing and you should create a book of sorts. Sharing your knowledge helps it to live on and enrich all of us. Thanks for sharing here.
        Carolyn