Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Traditional agriculture--51

  • lkocik@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 66 , Aug 5, 2010
      ...In the movie "On The Waterfront" Marlon Brando, after repeatedly being called a pollack, in a derogatory sense, by his brother-in-law calls him on his ignorance, telling him there are "Poles" and "Polish people"
      but no such thing as a pollack.
      Larry
      Message 66 of 66 , Aug 14, 2010
        I agree with Lubos, your wealth of knowledge is amazing and you should create a book of sorts. Sharing your knowledge helps it to live on and enrich all of us. Thanks for sharing here.
        Carolyn