RE: [Slovak-World] Traditional agriculture--51

  • Fedor, Helen
    Message 1 of 66 , Aug 5, 2010
      Might it be possible that your name was Kočić, pronounced <koh-cheech>? I looked on the Web for this spelling and found that it's a Serbian name, e.g.:

      < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo%C5%A1_Ko%C4%8Di%C4%87 >
      < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandar_Koci%C4%87 >
      < http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/613.html?sector=AL&competitorid=114586&type=result >
      < http://www.artnet.com/artist/425003854/stevan-kocic.html >
      etc.

      Maybe your ancestors immigrated from what was later Yugoslavia?

      All opinions and guesses my own

      Message 66 of 66 , Aug 14, 2010
        I agree with Lubos, your wealth of knowledge is amazing and you should create a book of sorts. Sharing your knowledge helps it to live on and enrich all of us. Thanks for sharing here.
        Carolyn