RE: [Slovak-World] Traditional agriculture--51

  • Fedor, Helen
    Message 1 of 66 , Aug 4, 2010
      A carter is someone who drives a cart to transport goods (and people?). I think the American English term is "teamster".

      Message 66 of 66 , Aug 14, 2010
        I agree with Lubos, your wealth of knowledge is amazing and you should create a book of sorts. Sharing your knowledge helps it to live on and enrich all of us. Thanks for sharing here.
        Carolyn