Re: [Slovak-World] Traditional agriculture--50

  • Bruce Bauer
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2010
      There is no record in the archive

      of 49 being sent. Maybe it is not just me they are messing with.

      Thanks for the text. Very interesting area for me ( well, perhaps not
      the not the pigs)

      Bruce

      On 8/3/2010 2:11 PM, Fedor, Helen wrote:
      > I sent it out yesterday. Maybe the gremlins are messing with you. In case you can't find it, here's the text for #49:

    • Joe Armata
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2010
        Yeah, I didn't get the original #49 either.

        Joe

        > There is no record in the archive

        > of 49 being sent. Maybe it is not just me they are messing with.
        >
        > Thanks for the text. Very interesting area for me ( well, perhaps not
        > the not the pigs)
        >
        > Bruce
        >
        > On 8/3/2010 2:11 PM, Fedor, Helen wrote:
        >> I sent it out yesterday. Maybe the gremlins are messing with you. In case you can't find it, here's the text for #49:

      • Fedor, Helen
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
          Let me resend it officially, so that it's in the archives (I found it in my own in-box...I wonder what happened?).