RE: [Slovak-World] bublanina

  • Armata, Joseph R
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30, 2010
      I made a half-recipe of this tonight with blueberries, and using regular granulated sugar instead of powdered. I addd a bit of vanilla like you recommended too. It came out very nicely. I should have used more berries though (I used maybe 1/3 of one of those supermarket pints), and next time will put them more heavily towards the edges, as it seems during baking the edges rise more quickly and shift the berries towards the center. Maybe a bit more vanilla too next time.

      Joe