Re: [Slovak-World] Tatra Tigress

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2010
      Absolutely fascinating!

      And the posts to the economist in response to the article were also enlightening.

      Thank you for your thoughts, Bill.

      From: Susan Durisek <durisek@...>

      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Friday, June 18, 2010, 9:24 AM

      Slovakia seems to be have been the pivot point of a political see-saw for a century, with East-West factions riding at eaither end. I keep holding my breath and gripping my thumbs, for the fulcrum to get shoved further East soon. But then, with the way the world economics is transforming and the tremendous population explosion in some countries, that may be becomin a moot point first. S.

      S.