Wilber Miss Czech/Slovak Pageant August 2010

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2010
      Dear Friends of the Miss Czech Slovak US Pageant,

      The 24th annual Miss Czech Slovak US Pageant is less than 50 days away! 13 wonderful contestants will be competing for prizes and awards including a trip to either the Czech or Slovak Republic.

      For 24 year the Miss Czech Slovak US organization has been producing ambassadors that travel the United States promoting their Czech and Slovak heritage. Our national queen traditionally travels over 20,000 miles annually.

      This organization would not exist without the generous donation of time and treasure of many people. Did you know that it costs over $12,000 to create such a colorful and exciting heritage pageant? Did you know you can now donate online via paypal to our organization?

      Did you know a simple donation can go very far!
      $10 provides a meal for a contestant during the pageant weekend
      $25 provides crystal to an award winner
      $100 provides crowns for the national queen, 1st and 2nd runner up
      $150 provides housing for a contestant during the pageant weekend
      $250 provides a special recognition scholarship award
      $500 enhances the national queen's ability to travel across the United States

      Did you know you can join the family of sponsors by clicking the link below?

      http://www.missczechslovakus.com/id9.html

      You can also send your donation to the address below.

      Donations received before July 1 will be publicized on our pageant website, in our pageant program and in newspaper articles.
      Donation received after July will not be published in the newspaper.

      We hope you will join us for the 2010 Miss Czech Slovak US pageant during Wilber Czech Days in beautiful Wilber, Nebraska August 7 and 8, 2010.

      With heritage love,
      MaryElizabeth Lackey
      Miss Czech Slovak US Pageant Director
      18970 E Linvale Pl