LDS Family History Site

  • Joan Hendershot
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2010
      Would someone be able to send me the LDS Family History Site for reading
      microfilms online.

      I got a new computer and when my favorites were transferred, somehow this
      website got lost.

      Thank You

      Joan

    • jnickel_o
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2010
        http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#start

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Hendershot" <jhender3@...> wrote:

        > Would someone be able to send me the LDS Family History Site for reading
        > microfilms online.
        >

        > I got a new computer and when my favorites were transferred, somehow this
        > website got lost.
        >

        > Thank You
        >
        > Joan

      • dragansk
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 13, 2010
          http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/FHL_Online.htm

          Quick Start
          Here is a quick outline on how to access and view the records. The FHL site is clean, simple and intuitive to operate. If you have been holding back on the purchase of a large-screen monitor, this may be the excuse you need.
          1. Begin at the FHL Pilot Site
          2. Select "Browse our record collections"
          3. Select "Europe" from the drop-down, or click on the map.
          4. Scroll to the very bottom
          5. Select the country of interest:

          • "Slovakia, Presov Region Church Books" - you have two choices – working with the old Magyar ("Hungarian) names, or with the present-day Slovakia records. Either one takes you to the same set of records. If you are unsure of the name, try them both.
          • Czech Republic - Select the archive or region of interest.
          6. View and Select the Religion
          7. View and Select the Village
          8. View and select the type of records of interest (marriages, baptisms, or deaths)
          9. An Adobe Flash rendering of the scanned pages will start. You've arrived!
          10. Navigate pages with the "Image" number or left/right arrow navigation.

          --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Hendershot" <jhender3@...> wrote:

          > Would someone be able to send me the LDS Family History Site for reading
          > microfilms online.
          >

          > I got a new computer and when my favorites were transferred, somehow this
          > website got lost.
          >

          > Thank You
          >
          > Joan

        • Joan Hendershot
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 13, 2010
            Thank you, thank you, thank you.....Joan

            > Would someone be able to send me the LDS Family History Site for reading
            > microfilms online.
            >

            > I got a new computer and when my favorites were transferred, somehow this
            > website got lost.
            >

            > Thank You
            >
            > Joan

          • Norb / Mary Ziegler
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2011
              Is there a way to find out when Slovakia Church Records for Velke
              Rovne, Slovakia, will be available either on line or on microfilm
              (that can be ordered for viewing at one's local Family History Center) ?

              Velke Rovne is in the Bytca District, Zilina Region.

              I have gone to the following website over the past six months, but
              nothing has been added for Velke Rovne.

              https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/show#uri=https%3A//
              api.familysearch.org/records/collection/1554443/waypoints

              Thanks for your help.

              Norb

              Researching Belcik / Belcsik.