Re: [Slovak-World] Brzynda (sp) LOL

  • Rick Sonzella
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2010
      Ahoj Vilo,
      If I remember right it was like $7.50 a pound in brine. This produce market had foods from all over eastern Europe.. it was quite a surprise. Going to have to find a recipe for Brzynda halusky and make it for my roommate and myself sometime. LOL

      Rick Sonzella

      From: rson6542 <rson6542@...>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Brzynda (sp) LOL
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 6:31 PM

      Hi Everyone,

      I had just moved to another city to attend a school. Trying to better my chances of finding work after being unemployed for over a year. Well anyways... I went into a Produce shop here in Clearwater Fl. They had Sheep Cheese from Bulgaria. For those that are experts ;) I am not sure if it is close to Svk or not because I have only had it once when I was in Slovakia in 2005. The store is located at the corner of Belcher and Nursery St's in Clearwater.

      Rick Sonzella