Re: [Slovak-World] Traditional Dancing (Video), Prague Door, Bridge over the ...

  • BarbyDZ@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2010
      Thanks Russ,
      I enjoyed your pictures and video.

      In a message dated 6/6/2010 8:26:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      mccoy4984@... writes:

      In the last week, I posted some more photos/videos on my website. These
      include another video of Georgian traditional dancing that I filmed last fall.
      There is also a picture of a decorative door taken in Prague. Finally, I
      posted pictures of the "Bridge over the River Kwai" near Bangkok and the
      burial site of many of the POWs who died building it. This was my way of
      giving tribute to them on Memorial Day.

      Anyway, please check them out at:

      _http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/_ (http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/)

      Thanks, Russ