Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Traditional agriculture--14

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2010
      Curt,
      I did send out a #13 (I checked my "sent" messages), but it may not have actually gone out, thanks to our new email system (Outlook, which I'm calling Lookout!). I'll see if I can resend it from home, but it may have to wait until I get back to the office on Monday. Please let me know if future installments also are missing. Outlook causes problems for us in a random way, so there's no predicting what doesn't/won't actually go out or come in.

      Thanks for letting me know,

      >>> "CurtB" <curt67boc@...> 06/04/10 11:39 PM >>>
      Helen,
      Just superstitious? I find there is no Traditional Agriculture numbered 13 in the Sloval World archive. Sort of like no 13th floor in apartment buildings?

      I am enjoying them so much I didn't want to miss one.

      Curt B.