Re: [Slovak-World] Traditional agriculture--14

  • Bruce Bauer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2010
      Did I miss Traditional agriculture--12 & 13

      Bruce
    • Fedor, Helen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2010
        Yes, Bruce, you did.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2010
          Helen,
          Just superstitious? I find there is no Traditional Agriculture numbered 13 in the Sloval World archive. Sort of like no 13th floor in apartment buildings?

          I am enjoying them so much I didn't want to miss one.

          Curt B.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2010
            Curt,
            I did send out a #13 (I checked my "sent" messages), but it may not have actually gone out, thanks to our new email system (Outlook, which I'm calling Lookout!). I'll see if I can resend it from home, but it may have to wait until I get back to the office on Monday. Please let me know if future installments also are missing. Outlook causes problems for us in a random way, so there's no predicting what doesn't/won't actually go out or come in.

            Thanks for letting me know,