Re: [Slovak-World] My Niece Kathy and Brother Mike

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
      George, I am sorry to hear that your brother did pass. May God bless his
      soul and may your family find strength.
      Glad to hear that she made it through the surgery and is doing well. Is she
      your brother's daughter?
      Reen

    • George Sirko
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
        Reen,
        Thank you so much. Kathy is my oldest Sister Helen's Daughter. Helen passed in 2003. I am the last of a family of 11 including my Mother and Father. There were 7 boys and 2 girls.God Bless you and your family and everyone at S-W.
        George