RE: Traditional agriculture--10

  • Fedor, Helen
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28 8:45 AM
      Thanks for letting me know, Joe. I'll see what can be done about it. Can you get the whole text by going to the website?

      With more to come. :-) But later on in this chapter there's info on food crops, so it's something to look forward to and to get us through the plows. And yes, I'm thoroughly tired of hearing (and typing) about the three-field system.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 29 12:51 PM
        Helen,

        yes, the full text does come through on groups.yahoo.com

        Ron