guide

  • Lil Junas
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26 4:58 AM
      Hi,
      Several Slovak-World people wrote to me this week about my guide about
      Slovakia.

      My guide was put together from 1998-2002, but I am NOT selling them anymore.
      Although
      my guide still has a lot of good information, too many things have changes
      in Slovakia.

      If anyone wants copies, I'll be glad to send them FREE. But if you want
      several copies,
      I'd appreciate a few nickels to pay my mail cost. Thanks.

      Lil
      936 Peace St.
      Hazleton, Pa. 18201

      [?]