Re:Gooogle translation

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 11 , May 4, 2010
      I do not mean to put our Martin out of business but does everyone know that they can use Google to translate pages of information by using Google translator, on Google tool bar?

      You can also translate from/to Slovak/English and/or, other languages by using the translator add on an "iGoogle" add on.

      Many of my friends use this to read foreign language newspapers and although translation is not 100% accurate, is readable.

      I find Google to be absolutely miraculous, for finding information on line.

      Martin, just "kiddin". We all appreciate you.

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo