Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Bojnice Castle: Lurking people?

  • Margo Smith
    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2010
      I went to Bojnice in late June 2003, probably on a weekend day.  There is a parking lot.  Yes, we paid for parking.  It was not a long walk to the castle.  There were many many people.  We had to wait at least an hour in line to get in.  I would not describe it as off the beaten track -- it is very close to Prievidza.  Wear comfortable shoes -- there are a lot of stairs.

      I feel safe in Slovakia, everywhere I have been.

      Margo

      Message 2 of 11 , May 4, 2010
        I do not mean to put our Martin out of business but does everyone know that they can use Google to translate pages of information by using Google translator, on Google tool bar?

        You can also translate from/to Slovak/English and/or, other languages by using the translator add on an "iGoogle" add on.

        Many of my friends use this to read foreign language newspapers and although translation is not 100% accurate, is readable.

        I find Google to be absolutely miraculous, for finding information on line.

        Martin, just "kiddin". We all appreciate you.

        Z Bohom,

        Vilo