A lot more pictures have been added . . .

  • mccoy4984
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2010
      I think I've added several more of Prague, Georgian dancing, and even a few from SE Asia for variety. To focus on a particular country/area, go to the left margin of the homepage and scroll down till you see a list of these. Then, click on the one you want and it will bring up all the relevant posts.

      Oh! I also put up a new poll that I encourage you to vote on. It's in the upper left-hand corner of the homepage.

      Thanks for reading,

      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

      Russ

      PS Click on the pictures to enlarge as they can be hard to see in their current form.
    • Nick Holcz
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2010
        >poll question, is there a miss georgia or do you miss georgia?

        Nick

        "In the long run, you only hit what you aim at."
        -- Henry Thoreau

      • mccoy4984
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2010
          I don't see the difference between the two:)
          --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Nick Holcz <nickh@...> wrote:

          > >poll question, is there a miss georgia or do you miss georgia?
          >
          > Nick
          >

          > "In the long run, you only hit what you aim at."
          > -- Henry Thoreau

        • maxine
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2010
            If you are doing "polls", why don't you poll the readers of SW and whatever and see IF they want to see your pictures on these sites or go on to YOUR site?
            That would be fair.
            maxine