Got photos for Facebook Slovak World?.

  • Susan Durisek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2010
      If you have a photo ... jpg format, please .... if a group of SW folks at a meeting somewhere ... please send to me. I'd like to use some for the Facebook page picture.... will rotate them. Send as an attachment to durisek@..., and add text that names the photographer, as well as where/when/who info about the picture.
      Also... We're just plain Slovak World on Facebook... there's another similar with a longer title. Now we're 3. This is exciting!
      Thanks... Zuzka