Re: No funding for CZ and SK Museum in Iowa?

  • votrubam
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 22, 2010
      > As a counter argument.
      >
      > If I offended, please forgive.  I often read & rarely post.

      The substance of the counterargument is not an issue, Chuck, nor is any offense.

      The question is: as a counterargument against _whose_ argument?

      I said none of the things that your counterargument addressed. Consider finding the post you reacted to and address your counterargument appropriately (n-o-t to "Martin").