Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Food & Eating--24

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
      Western Slovakia, Zahorie Region

      ________________________________
      From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, April 1, 2010 11:46:04 AM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Food & Eating--24

      It looks tasty, but ours were definitely savory. It's funny how the same word can mean such a range of things. My bejles~ came from the southeastern part of Slovakia. And yours?

      All opinions my own

      >>> "William C. Wormuth" <senzus@ymail. com> 4/1/2010 11:34 AM >>>
      Dear Helen,

      Below is a foto of the Beles~ I had a a youngster.

      http://translate. google.com/ translate? hl=en&sl= cs&u=http: //www.mimibazar. cz/recept. php%3Fid% 3D18815&ei= v7u0S-bxHsL88Ab9 lJU6&sa=X& oi=translate& ct=result& resnum=8& ved=0CC4Q7gEwBw& prev=/search% 3Fq%3DBele% 25C5%25A1e% 26hl%3Den% 26rlz%3D1B3GGGL_ enUS302US302

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
        Speaking of names, does anyone know anything about Evan Lysacek, the
        Olympic goldl-medal winner?

        B. J.
        B. J. Licko-Keel (_BJLK@..._ (http://BJLK@.../) )

        In a message dated 4/1/2010 10:52:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
        hfed@... writes:

        It just occurred to me: is Rick Bayless, the famous chef, really Rick
        Bejles~ < http://www.rickbayless.com/ >?