Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Foods for Easter

  • jennie coulter
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25 9:13 AM
      The cheese has always reminded me of thin slices of rubber both in taste and texture...
      I made some for my neighbor last year and I asked her if she would like some this year and without a second thought, she looked at me and said with a very thick polish accent,
      "Slovak cheese is bad, Polish is better." My poor husband just cant get over that comment. So now I make it only for his dad.
      Regards,
      Jennie