Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Foods for Easter

  • Marycay Doolittle
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2010
      I've done it both ways and both seem to be equally as good. I never added sugar to it to eat as a dessert, but I have add garlic and some other seasonings. Never liked it much as a child, but now I do enjoy it at Easter.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2010
        The cheese has always reminded me of thin slices of rubber both in taste and texture...
        I made some for my neighbor last year and I asked her if she would like some this year and without a second thought, she looked at me and said with a very thick polish accent,
        "Slovak cheese is bad, Polish is better." My poor husband just cant get over that comment. So now I make it only for his dad.
        Regards,
        Jennie