Meteor Over Roznava

  • William
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6 2:07 PM
      A friend of mine in Slovaka wrote to me recently to tell me that a meteor about half the size of a Fabia car exploded over Roznava. I was while they were watching the USA-Canada hockey match! People are searching for pieces of it. I guess there was a loud bang and flashes of light (lightning?). Anyway - an exciting time near Roznava recently.
      Bill
    • William C. Wormuth
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6 2:44 PM
        http://www.inforoznava.sk/infoservis/informacie-o-udalosti-potvrdili