Re: [Slovak-World] "Food and Eating"--8

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
      No, the European Reading Room is closed on Saturdays, but the Visitors'
      Center is open on Saturdays and has public (architectural) tours at
      10:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, and 2:30pm. You don't need a reservation or
      ticket.

      You should check the SASW Web site < http://www.dcslovaks.org/ > to see
      if we have a talk scheduled for the day you'll be here.

      All opinions my own

      >>> LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...> 3/4/2010 12:47:13 PM >>>
      Do you ever work on Saturdays? I am going to be in DC for an event.