Re: [Slovak-World] "Food and Eating"--8

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
      Do you ever work on Saturdays?  I am going to be in DC for an event.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
        No, the European Reading Room is closed on Saturdays, but the Visitors'
        Center is open on Saturdays and has public (architectural) tours at
        10:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, and 2:30pm. You don't need a reservation or
        ticket.

        You should check the SASW Web site < http://www.dcslovaks.org/ > to see
        if we have a talk scheduled for the day you'll be here.

        All opinions my own