Hi Melissa

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2010
      Welcome to this lovely group. I have learned a lot by hanging around and
      reading all the posts.

      I, too, never asked the questions or was interested until now all the Hungarian and Slovak relatives are gone except my cousins who could care less except one who is waiting for me to print the genealogy stuff up. Poor thing is in her 80's and I still work full time, so I hope I can get a few pages to her before it is too late. I have had a lot of fun finding stuff out, also using microfilms from the local LDS church. In fact, they have online death certificates for people who died before 1940.