Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Retaurants

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2010
      In looking up something for someone I found a really extensive list of Slovak Restaurants across the US, Canada, UK and Australia. looked like hundreds tho don't know how current the list is. Likely you know about it but thought i should mention.

      www.csplanet.com/index.php?page=10

      in fact it lists
      Cafe , Bistro , Deli , Pup,
      Bar, Grill, Inn, Louge, Dance, Hall
      Hotel, Bakery, Club, Stakehouse, Spa, Lodge

      i got a smile out of the Pup (pub) and is the Stakehouse not a place for vampires?

      helene