Re: [Slovak-World] "Food and Eating"--3

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
      Or "mock" cake.

      All opinions my own

      >>> "JOHN POLKO" <johnpolko@...> 2/24/2010 9:16 PM >>>
      Sorry to interupt your thread. bit as most of us know that ground up
      poppy seeds are used to make a variety of pastries. I had purchased a
      piece of muckovy kolach and took it home. My girlfriend asked if she
      could have some. I told her that poppy seeds were called muck. and
      would she like to have some muck cake. We were both very amused by this
      comment.
      Regards.
      John e. Polko.