A Habsburg Princess/Mtsketa Fortress/Making Plum Pudding in Slovakia

  • mccoy4984
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2010
      What do they all have in common?

      Well, I just posted some interesting articles/pictures on my website. The first one is an article by "The Economist" about a Habsburg princess who chose Georgia as her second home and is now their ambassador to Germany. The next one is some pictures of a fortress near the ancient Georgian capital of Mtsketa. The final one includes pictures of me and my friends making plum pudding in Slovakia! I hope all of you enjoy these.

      Remember to click each photo to get an enlarged view. Also, please leave a comment on my site so I know what you think of these.

      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

      Thanks, Russ