[Slovak-World] Re: "Food and Eating" 1

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2010
      I've thought of that and will try to do it, but sometimes when trying to clean up "funky English" resulting from a translation, I have to see the original to either nail down a nuance or figure out just what the heck the author(s) mean. But let me take a stab at what I typed today.

      >>> "votrubam" <votrubam@...> 2/22/2010 1:18 PM >>>
      > Here's the start of the chapter "Food and Eating."

      Thank you for your work, Helen. I know retyping it already takes a lot of time; if at all you were able to afford the extra time it would take to improve their English ("has rather a beneath-mountain character," "into the white formed liquid," etc.), it could become welcome additional reading for our students.