Re: RE: [Slovak-World] Slovak men's hockey team

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 21, 2010
      Yes I am I am also every day in the SLOVAK REPRESENTATIVE HOUSe, great people, fantastic food, Zlaty Bazant beer and tones of wine, just fantastic, the town is going NUTS with people, can't describe it, you have to live it to understand it. EURORIA, fantastic unbelievable. I was very sceptical about Olympics and I am happy that I found myself and I am having a time of my life, UNBELIEVABLE FEELING TO BE HERE.

      Vladi