Re: [Slovak-World] Fwd: renting a car in Slovakia

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10 3:56 PM
      You can rent a car in Slovakia here in the US when you make your travel
      arrangements. The car will be available when you arrive, either at the
      airport (if going to Bratislava) or at a local hotel. On my second trip
      to Slovakia, I arranged to pick up a rental at the Empire hotel and took
      a taxi there. The clerk who made the final arrangements and gave me the
      key spoke excellent English. Since the car rental is paid in the US,
      there is no need for a credit card.

      Bill Brna

      On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:24:55 -0800 (PST) Milan Olle
      <coolkeytool@...> writes:

      Is there any way of renting a car in Slovakia without a credit card???