Three More Additions (Pictures) . . .

  • mccoy4984
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
      You can see a medieval archway in Presov, T'bilisi at night, and a sight that will just take your breath away all at:

      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

      Please feel free to comment as well.

      Russ

      PS For the best view, click on each picture to enlarge.
    • joy2002cjm
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2010
        Your photos are such a treat. I love the pastel colors in Presov and the archway in particular. All the photos are wonderful, thank you for posting them.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
          Thank you so much! I will try to keep up the pace and post more.

          Russ
          http://picasaweb.google.com/mccoy4984/Afghanistan3#5241951893513277746