RE: [Slovak-World] Sat Feb 6 Program in Minneapolis

  • Lou
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2010
      Helene, thanks for this info. May I get more info? *** Would I be competing with your wonderful display, if I brought some SLOVAK BOOKS also for display? Servus, LACI (Ladislaus J. Bolchazy)

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2010
        HI Laci - please contact Polly at paw1776@... - she is in charge of the event. Would be great to see you there.

        helene

        Helene, thanks for this info. May I get more info? *** Would I be competing with your wonderful display, if I brought some SLOVAK BOOKS also for display? Servus, LACI (Ladislaus J. Bolchazy)

        Doing a slide / lecture program on Folk Dress in Slovakia this Sat. afternoon Feb 6 at 3:30 pm in Minneapolis MN - there will be Slovak and Rusin folk dress on display - it's in conjunction with the Minnesota Rusin Association - e-mail me direct if you would like more info

        helene

        http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      • Tim
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2010