RE: [Slovak-World] Shorty shirts

  • Armata, Joseph R
    Message 1 of 71 , Feb 3, 2010
      I think the ladies would have a greater appreciation for the Detva look if we men looked more like those models, rather than these!

      http://www.myjava.sk/images/zoom/IOYLIC/viewsize/detvanci.JPG

      Joe

    • Art
      Message 71 of 71 , Feb 25, 2013
        Somewhere in this thread "goral" mountaineers hats are mentioned. Just recently through a Facebook Friend in Slovakia I got myself one of these black hats decorated with shells, imitation shells of course. The hat was medium price and cost 20 Euros plus only 7 Euros to mail and it came within 6 days. These hats as well as "bavarian" hats can cost four or five times as much here. I will be wearing it with my embroidered Rusyn shirt on the last day of skiing here when everyone wears "costumes on the slopes.